In the state of New York, the tides are changing for formerly incarcerated citizens. Just five months ago, the Governor signed an executive order to restore ...Read More...
- The Doe Fund’s 2019 Gala Raises $1.9 Million for the Men in Blue
- RELEASE: The Doe Fund Welcomes Lieutenant Governor Kathy Hochul to Ribbon Cutting at Webster Green – Affordable and Supportive Housing Development in the Bronx
- The Doe Fund Breaks Ground on Affordable Housing Development in The Bronx
- The Doe Fund to Develop 90 Units of Affordable, Supportive Housing for Formerly Homeless Veterans in The Bronx
- The Doe Fund to Develop 255 Units of Affordable, Supportive Housing in the The Bronx