JANUARY 23, 2018, NEW YORK—Bronx Community Board 7 unanimously approved a letter of support for “Villa House,” an affordable and supportive housing development by The ...Read More...
- RELEASE: New Bronx Affordable and Supportive Development Receives Community Board Approval
- RELEASE: The Doe Fund and partners hold ribbon cutting for Crotona Park affordable housing development
- RELEASE: The Doe Fund Receives Occupational Training Grant from State Street
- RELEASE: The Doe Fund Announces Topping Out of Brooklyn Affordable & Supportive Housing Development
- Joslyn Carter named Administrator of the Department of Homeless Services