THE BRONX, NEW YORK – On Wednesday, May 22, 2019, New York City-based nonprofit organization The Doe Fund broke ground to launch the construction of 90 ...Read More...
- RELEASE: The Doe Fund Welcomes Lieutenant Governor Kathy Hochul to Ribbon Cutting at Webster Green – Affordable and Supportive Housing Development in the Bronx
- The Doe Fund Breaks Ground on Affordable Housing Development in The Bronx
- The Doe Fund to Develop 90 Units of Affordable, Supportive Housing for Formerly Homeless Veterans in The Bronx
- The Doe Fund to Develop 255 Units of Affordable, Supportive Housing in the The Bronx
- Street Cleaning: The First Step to Re-entering the Workforce for the Men in Blue